College Football


Drake and I had never been to a college football game so we were more than excited when Phyl and Gary asked us if we would like to tag along for the day!

Here are some photos I took in no certain order because Blogger doesn't load them the way I put them in.. don't ask I don't know the answer as to why!!!









Yes I can find tombstones even at a college football game.







See that leg on 55 there? It broke.



I think FSU won because there was a whole lotta butt kissing going on.










I want this guys job.. how fun.



Comments

Daryl said…
Lots of fun ... you know you can re-order the photos .. just (on your Mac) cut and then paste it where you want it ..

Popular posts from this blog

Clownfish?? Well okie dokie then.

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

Why you will be hearing about my Spartan for a long time.