Sunrise

As you all know sunrises are some of my favorite photos.. and sets but I have yet to go get any of those so we will focus on rises for awhile. These photos are from my first sunrise I went to watch.



I spent my Sunday morning watching the miracles that God had put before me and being thankful for the blessings I have in my life, including the ability to walk to see this in 3 minutes.




I glanced over and these guys had a front row seat... in the high seats anyway...




I watched as bird after bird landed as if to sit there and patiently watch the beginning of the day that God had made.



As the sun gracefully peeked over the horizon the flock of watchers took to flight to rejoice and be glad in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

Clownfish?? Well okie dokie then.

Why you will be hearing about my Spartan for a long time.