Color Me Rad!!!

"The greater danger for most of us is not
that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it."
- Michelangelo

First I would like to say thank you to Miss Crigler for posting such inspirational little quotes each day. It never seems to fail to strike something as fitting in my life at the moment, usually relating to my journey with Outer Banks Bootcamps.

Now on to some colorful fun and a wonderful way to clean it up!

On Saturday I got to spend some time with two of best guys on this side of the Universe, which is always a joy in it self, but this was extra special cause we spent four hours building the outside shower here at my house! It turned out PERFECT, and exactly as I envisioned it. (Even if at first we all just kinda had different ideas of what it should be). I can't thank these guys enough, I am truly blessed to be able to call them both "Friend".





On Sunday I spent time with some of the bootcamp girls! Lisa, Amy, Brandi, Nora, Kati... oh there were more my brain just slips every now and then. We took a little road trip to Va Beach to go to the Color me Rad 5K in Va Beach. (I think the 5K part was a bit optional but who cares we had fun)

It was my first event back on my foot after the ouchie, and it was a good test as there was just as much walking as there was slow jogging. Footie held up perfectly by the way. I have to say that this event was the most fun I have ever had running, or walking, or doing anything exercise related for that matter. How can you not have fun when you are running around looking like a Rainbow Bright Reject! I am sure I am making zero sense, so it may be best just to focus on the photos instead of my words today.

At the start... we were so clean!!!
War Paint!!!
Our finish.. together! We weren't so clean any longer.
I think I smiled ALL DAY!!!!!
 
Even our numbers look awesome in color!

I am not sure what to even say.. but this was fun stuff!!!!
Awesome Shot! I am saving all my bibs and putting them in a photo album.

 I would like to give a HUGE shout out to Adam for taking all of these photos! He spent he's day off running around, literally, running around us so he could get in front of us to grab the next shot. Also, thank you to Brandi and Adam for the ride and the fun to and fro!!!!

Can't wait for the next one!!!!

PS. Tomorrow's post all about how I tracked running up, down, around, and everything else you can think of Jockey's Ridge!

Have a colorful day!!!!
15.23.14.9.20.
Re



Comments

Lisa said…
It was a great day and I loved every minute of it I was happy to be a part of the day with such wonderful friends and rainbow bright rejects!

You're new shower is gorgeous!
K.Wilkins said…
Im Happy To have shared this day with you and some of my Boot Camp Family
Christen said…
Well done. This entry is a good example of a picture being worth a thousand words, though they do need some explanation!

Popular posts from this blog

Clownfish?? Well okie dokie then.

Why you will be hearing about my Spartan for a long time.

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...